Discover India With Atlantic Institute, Summer 2017
Our ties across the cultures of the world now reach incredible India. Join us on our intercultural journey to this deeply mystical and colorful country. Pictures are stories do not compare to truly experiencing the spirituality around the sacred sites, the distinct cuisine and embracing the very soul of India.
On our trips to India, we will personally guide you through the bustling cities and do all we can to make sure your visit is more than that of a common tourist by incorporating significant interfaith, intercultural and academic nuances. We make sure that you receive the greatest local food, comfortable 4-5 star accommodations, easy ground travel and domestic flights within India and entrance to any museums we visit. We are able to provide such a full experience thanks to generous sponsors and private donors in the US and India as well as the Indialogue Foundation, our main partner in India.
July 9th - 20th, 2017
Flight information - Subject to Change
You must purchase your own flight tickets to New Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) and from Rajiv Gandhi Hyderabad International Airport (HYD). We do not require a specific airline or flight.
Hotel information - Subject to Change
Exact accommodations for the India trip will be announced at the trip orientation. Accommodations in India will be 5 star and double occupancy. You will be carefully matched with another group member for room placement, but if you prefer to have your own room, we can provide one for you for an additional fee of $700.
Fees and Costs
Atlantic Institute covers the expenses of the trips through generous grants and sponsors. This covers part of the trip expenses including meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), accommodations (double occupancy) and ground and air transportation within India. Each confirmed participant is responsible for the following:
1. Participation Fees $2,500 must be made payable to the Atlantic Institute. Rate for couples is $4500. (Early- Bird Special if reserved by TBD, for individulas $2400, couples $4300) Check for cancellation policy. Fees must be submitted by check or money order payable to the Atlantic Institute (Memo India Trip - Date) and send to: The Atlantic Institute, 115 Perimeter Center Pl NE Suite 435 Atlanta, GA 30346
2. Airfare: International round-trip flight ticket to New Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) and from Rajiv Gandhi Hyderabad International Airport (HYD).
3. Visa: American Citizens must purchase online prior to your departure at: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html
4. Travel insurance: Cost varies and is required in the event of any health emergencies while abroad.
5. Room Upgrade Fee: $700 for single room requests. This is only required for those who wish to have their own hotel room.
6. Personal spending money and all personal items.
We are looking forward to these incredible intercultural journeys!
If you are interested in joining on of the trips and discover more, send us an email email@example.com or give us a call at 404-254-4884!